Monday, August 3, 2009

Sir Harolds House Warming!

My good good..best best friend Harold AKA Elliott Giffis...just moved into a new spot.. His roommates are great..the place is dope...his neighbors are even cooler!

Tons of photos..Almost to many..im sorry!..Here we go..!!

Harold (Elliott)


Hiro (left)..One of Elliotts neighbors..works across the street from me at TRUE


Backyards in SF are almost unheard of... i want one!


Someone made heart shaped cupcakes..and Vicky was excited!


Actually Vicky was excited about anything she could eat


John Frusciante, Guitarist for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, came to say Hello.


Chris


Nick cooking..hes amazing..in bed..mmm


I had no idea what they were doing..they just looked depressed..but then......

BOOM!!...WHY WOULD THEY BUMP HEADS?!?!?


Pam, Elliotts amazing roommate..and Jerry


Elliott and BRIAN PRITCHARD!!!


Hana came!!!!


Brenda


Josh from TRUE..Ummm?? HAHA wtf


Flip that BUrnt toast my friend!


Elliott dancing to either Crystal Castles - Crimewave..or Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana


We get naked when we dance!




My friends love to dance!




Chris And Jerry..wasted.


A much needed Roommie pic..Meet Sunny..My Best bud..My Roommate..I love her!


Josh working on some plate art..And Roma (left) saYING something like.."oh no you didnt"


Plate art!


Celebrating Elliotts Birthday with 3 candles? It's not his b day though?


Jerry..fuckin wasted.


Im sorry Jerry! i had to


Shortly after we put Jerry to sleep


Nick setting up and Epic photo.


Mamiya and jerry


WTF!!!!


Love these girls


We park SExy Mopeds inside the gates.


Jerrys Project


The next morning...Lalo Jazzy and I show up to Elliotts bright and early to look for Lalos keys and drag Elliott out to the Alemany Flea Market

This is how Elliott ansswers the door....


He was side piping. EWWWW


Hi Jazzy!


Cameras Cameras Cameras


Disturbing..






My favorite piece



The End

No comments:

Post a Comment