Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The best San Diego trip EVER!! Day ONE

I just got back from San Diego today, bright and early at 8 in the morning.. I feel like a damn Zombie.

I'm not gunna lie..yes it is good to be back in San Francisco..but I think most of myself is still in San Diego. My friends and family showed me the best weekend I have had in a long time.

Laughs..giggles...fights..make ups..beer beer beer...beach..pool...music..Dance offs...ROMANCE...tea times...Spit in Hair...BIG HAIR!...PTOWN!! love the man...kids...resorts..photos..pizzaa mmm..guitar..shy singing..Ian making out with his Girlfriends 60 year old neighbor.. Oh and..i fell in love..


here it is. So MANY PHOTOS..i need a flickr..but i dont have one so you are getting most of them! Day two soon to come.

To start things off. I'm back in San Diego...of course I must go to the beach. Yes i dont tan, Yes i just get red, Yes im Scottish and Irish and i have THREE first names..Timothy Ryan Scott..FUCK YOU


Teen Wolf aka sprigle aka dick sucker...and Fil


Jacky Boy




So San Francisco in San Diego


Why is it that im surrounded by nakedness?


After the beach we all met up at Kaleena's house to go to Ian's bands show at the Radio Room. Chasing Claymores ... Check them out.. It was so fun. It was good being together with so many friends.

Ian the drummer... and my best friend


Ians Penis...my even better friend


Jorg is always weird


Sprigy!!!


DANNYYY HAHAHA love you


The Girls.... April Hoey :), Kaleena, Ashley, and Shelly


Even my brother was there!! What kinda face is that?!?! (guy in the middle)


Save Amos
was playing first when we got there. Great show guys.


intermission..


Ran into this mysterious Beauty..Made my heart skip a beat


Apes and Kim Kim...DONT BE ASHAMED OF YOUR MEXICAN ROOTS KIMI!!! "Si"


I cant never make a serious face..and apparently this guy cant either


Me and Yano laughing about computer games or something


Apes grabbed my boobies!!..soooooo..



I Grabbed her bootay!! I'm such a creepy lookin dude


UH OH!!



Up next was Chasing Claymores. Loved seeing them live. Amazing!


Charlie


Robbie


Joey


Ian Hoey..Sorry Ian...i had to post the one with the most sweat



Photo shoot with April and kimster...So beautiful..












HAHAHA!! Apes and Kimster...You are now my 2 favorite people. Love ya

I believe my brother is mistakenly calling Kim mexican in this photo


Ptown broke up the fight with his hair


Shortly before this photo, Ptown spit in his hand and slicked his hair back... Right after this dirty mexican did the same thing..EWWW



HAHA!!!!


Farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment