Monday, July 13, 2009

Yazzy Poo...Happy Birthday To You

Hello friends,

So last night was Jazzys birthday. Friends gathered...food consumed...alcohol guzzled...drugs...JK!! HA...Hip Hop Dance party...fights...hugs...amazing cupcakes thanks to Helen...purse stolen...bike riding...people yelling BlUH and NuGah..."take that smirk off your face"...EJ being recorded singing Michael Jackson..Jeremy's name legally being changed to Jerod...My name being changed to Tim Scoot....not scott..


well of course for all of that..I have no photos...But after! Jazzy came over and we stayed up taking photos on photobooth and playing guitar!! super fun..enjoy!!

Creepin !! That lil guitar actually works!


Oh! and you can eat it too! amazing


SHe has No idea!!! BOOOM


Finguins are better!! sorry Jazzy..Lalo and I rule


cute


Its not what you think!


Hellllooo




HAHA! oh man






SExy time



Goggles?


AWww..blowing a heart at me


ahhh!!!!


Giants in underwear! Watch out!


We love you Lalo




Shitty version of an Ipod commercial




I like this one


Scary




The next morning started off super lazy..but then I put my wig on and was possessed by jimi hendrix.






"tim look at me..look at me"


brown shoes!



Happy Birthday Jazzy!

Good BYe!

No comments:

Post a Comment