Wednesday, July 1, 2009

San Diego..Oh how I missed you.

I visited San Diego not to long ago..DANGGG do I miss it. I stole all these photos due to my camera breaking.. :D

To all the friends who showed me a good time. I thank you and miss you. To all those who didnt.. As My good friend Marcell would say.. "SAVE IT". jk you all were great..well most of you

Me x Brother.. Love the man




My old roommie..My friend..My love..Taniya




BRINGing SAN FRAN TO SAN DIEGO..GAY BARS!!! WTF?!!


PIMPINNNN



The next night I hung with some of my Best buddies.

I FORGOT what its like to have a backyard...a house to party at...beer pong! Flip Cup! damn..

Me x Preston AKA "fag"


Amy Anne and I..OWWWWWWW sexy time


Summer x Amy Anne x Chelsea


OWWWWW...look at those eyes...Ya i said it..Fuck you Yano


Indi!!!


Chels x Chris Kenny..Don't be mad cause i whooped your ass in our boxing match.


Railin!!!


Skeet


Yano x Some WEird Chick


Ptown...Get your ass up to SF..You belong up here smashing on mopeds and skateboards


Jorg you suck at Pool


Hahaha love this man



Yano x Trevor


Jamie Boyle!


Ricky aka Tonka. I dunno what happened right here but i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment