Monday, July 6, 2009

Some photos I like..My friends are the best..My work is the coolest..My coworkers Rock...SAN FRANCISCO IS THE BEST CITY EVER!!

THese are just some photos I love..it sums up my life..my friends..my work. SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!

These are a mix of Elliotts beautiful photos and some randoms.

First off..My work..my coworkers.

Goorin Bros. Best store on Haight. :)


Liane and Sara


Monique creepin in the back with Liane


Marcell x January x Monique


Awww


Babes!!


Michael x Mo


Hate this guy!


OH ya ;)


Goorin on Haight! Minus Michael cause hes to cool!!! Jk love you :)


Marcell and his son, Christian..Coolest kid ever




Studs


Husband and Wife ;)..JK..GET OFF MY MAN LIANE










Sexiest man alive




hahaha!




WHO does this kid think he is?!!


Goorin Brothers!


My face expression is saying...BRAND THAT LOGO IN YOUR HEAD!



Randoms..

Liane x Sprig


JT


Vicki


Nel


Nick!


Harold AKA Elliott






Randoms of elliotts..Love his work





Jerry and Tiff


My good Friend Lalo


Weekly day in the park


!!!!!!!!!





AND IM OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment