Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Midnight Marauders

Current song:

The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
^^^Click to watch the video! I love it.^^^


Love the beginning lyrics..

Time is never time at all
You can never ever leave without leaving a piece of youth
And our lives are forever changed
We will never be the same
The more you change the less you feel

DANGG!! DEEP!!


So today was a very beautiful day in San Francisco. The sun was out and the air was warm...rare occasion indeed. On days like this, there are only 2 things on my mind. Dolores park and a nice cold beer!

I met up with Sir Elliott, EJ, and friends before heading to the park.


We took a stroll on Haight St. Real gay like




Dolores park. Lalo x Vicki


Lalo x Vicki x Sunny poo (my roommate :D )




After the park Lalo, Sunny and I went on a very fun moped ride along fishermans wharf and embarcadero.

Lalo


Sunny Bunny



Hiiiii


AHHHHHHH!!!!!


Trying to Tame this Arachnid!


New pet!!!








RUN REd DRAGON!!RUN!!


On our way home we stopped to get some candy...i got overwhelmed..YOU KNOW ME AND SWEETS!!! I CANT RESIST!!

Lalo agrees !


Oh man!!!


And to our luck..In and OUt was right next door. An unhealthy night indeed.


Back home! :)



Ended the night video chatting with this dumb Bitch. Ruined my night


No comments:

Post a Comment