Saturday, April 11, 2009

Father and Son

Current Song: Cat Stevens - Father and Son

Here is a live version of Cat Stevens Father and Son..Great song


I like this guys version too.. Just so you know.. I love looking up covers of my favorite songs because I like seeing random talent out there. Gives me inspiration.



So my Pops came up to San Francisco about 2 weeks ago. For the most part, it was good. For the first time I got to know who my Father really was. I learned a lot about his past which was really overwhelming. The things he accomplished and is still accomplishing to this day are amazing. After hearing all the things he has gone through or done, made me feel this shadow being cast by him. I felt I had a lot to live up too.

The whole time he was up here we just walked everywhere in the city. No cabs, buses, or cars. It was a great experience. All the photos are mainly of his back.. I think subconsciously i took them like this haha.

Started off in Union Square


Went through China town. Somehow he knew all the history of this place. I think he knows everything there is to know about this world


BAHHAHAHAHAHHH RAWR


My Pops!! Mr. Rick Scott. We both love coffee and Sweets!


Washington Square park. Will I succeed as he has? The back shots commence!



Headed to Haight St. Apparently he loves Kid Robot?


Followed by golden gate park







Sums up the Scott Family. Always pondering life..taking it in.


Headed near my neck of the woods.



Ended the day with a beer and a good conversation.


All in all it was a good trip. I came to the conclusion that I don't need to follow in his steps and just need to break free and live my life how i see fit. To each their own. Live life my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment